Being an Associate
Being part of AHSA is an opportunity to, together with other agricultural companies, respond to the challenges of the sector for a more balanced and sustainable future.
What do we offer our Associates?
- Institutional representation
- Protocols with entities in various areas, such as training, health, services, R&D
- Information and constant updating in the most varied subjects
- Participation in exclusive initiatives for members
What do we expect from our Associates?
- Signature of the Code of Conduct
- Participation and cooperation in initiatives and projects proposed by AHSA
- Contribution with knowledge in projects that integrate the agricultural sector
- Enhancing the value of AHSA, its members and potential new members
AHSA membership has an annual fee depending on the previous year’s turnover
- Get to know our Bylaws and the Conditions of Membership
- AHSA’s visit to the Company
- Fill out the Enrollment Form
- Approval at Board Meeting
- Short presentation at the General Assembly